Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hi All!!

Welcome to my page and welcome to my Beauty Break from the Babies! Both babies are currently sleeping right now. So I have time to talk to you all! This is my first blog post, I have been wanting to start something like this working with makeup but being a mommy at the same time. On this page I will be talking about makeup reviews, giving swatches, and a little bit about my children as they grow older (insert sad crying mommy emoji). 

I am going to talk a little bit about myself. I am 23 married to the love of my life and have two beautiful kids. My oldest is three and my youngest is 8 months old. They both keep me very busy my youngest can crawl now and my oldest is in the "threenager" stage which is sooo much fun! :) My husband and I have been together for a total amount of 6 years but married for almost 2 years. We both love baseball and love spending time with each other weird i know but he is definitely my best friend which is a rare find i know. Our family vacation is this week so i will be posting maybe one to two more times this week we will see! But enough about me lets get on to the makeup ! 

So there are two big new makeup items that have been released in the month of May the first is Jacklyn hill and Becca Cosmetics collaboration and the second is Bunny and Tartes collaboration. First lets talk about Jacklyn Hills collaboration with Becca because she has already had her official launch a few weeks ago on Sephora.com. 

Jacklyn Hill has seriously been an inspiration, she is such an amazing person inside and out. I was into makeup but i didn't get fully "into it" until i found her on youtube last year of some time. I follow her on youtube and I have watched her through out the small journey that I have been able to appreciate with her. So a little while ago Jacklyn collaborated with Becca to create the well known highlighter Champagne Pop. (which i still have yet to get my hands on) Well now they have created a whole collection based on that fabulous highlighter. The Collection includes a face palette, eyeshadow palette, a shimmering skin perfecter in the shade of Champagne pop, a pored cream version and of course the original pressed powder of Champagne pop. I will be getting the face palette which includes the 3 blushes and two highlighters. This palette introduces Jacklyn Hills new highlighter called Prosecco Pop which is a gold pigment. I am very excited to try this palette and once i get my hands on it I will be posting swatches and reviews on this and don't forget this IS LIMITED ADDITION which means after they run out of it in stores when it launches they will be out and it will be gone so PLEASE get your hands on these products!

Next the fabulous Bunny aka grav3yardgirl ! I love her so much she is such an amazing role model to all ages. She is also such a sweet and caring person. I watch her also on Youtube she does a variety of things on there and she is such a hoot to watch! Seriously go watch and subscribe to her now she is amazing. But any who one of the main things she speaks about is makeup of course from watching and review videos to testing new things to see if they work. Recently she has collaborated with Tarte Cosmetics which their brand is amazing! I'm in love with their lip paints but anyways on to the palette. This collaboration includes the Swamp Queen face and eyeshadow palette and two lip paints. I say face and eyeshadow palette because it includes a bronzer, blush, a highlight, and eyeshadow. Tarte and Bunny had an early release which i was not able to get my hands on that either but it will have its official release date this June which i will be grabbing and swatching for you all ! I am incredibly excited to try this out that I'm literally checking the date everyday and counting down the days. The names of these colors in this palette are to die for from Gator Wings as the highlight name to DogMan as one of the eyeshadow colors. The two lip paints are such beautiful colors and there names are Texas Toast and Swamp Family. Texas toast is an amazing rose muave nude color and Swamp Family is a Bold Red both Beautiful colors! This collaboration is definitely Bunny in every way. From the old time feel to the names of the colors. Tarte and Bunny did an amazing job!

But I'm going to call it a night! This mommy has to wake up in the morning with my babies, I'm definitely going to need some coffee lol Goodnight all you makeup mommy's and you wonderful makeup geeks out there. 

Good night all until my next Beauty Break from the Babies! 



<3 Kirsten





No comments:

Post a Comment