Monday, June 6, 2016

Hey all!!!

 I just want to sit here and talk about one thing that I saw again this year. So I was on the Tarte website trying to view grav3yard girls palette and the website had crashed. The same thing happened with Too Faced website for the Sweet Peach palette (which I am in love with, prob my number 1 palette within all of my palettes )  but any who I am in love with both companies but my one complaint is when they know there is a big hype of any palette they produce especially if its to people around the world they need to make sure there servers are well equipped for this mass amount of activity. I did not get the palette today but I will be getting it on sephora.com to get some points :) All I am saying is please all you lovely makeup companies out there if you see that there is so much hype on one of your products please please please if possible make your servers equipped enough to handle the "pressure". Adding a little side note here, I am not in any way bashing either companies or any other companies out there just doing  a little frustration rant that I'm sure some of you can agree with.

So as I'm sitting here pondering on ideas through my head I'm wondering what do the readers want to read about. I mean I know I can write whatever I want but in my next blog that I attempt to write lol I am really wanting to know about you lovely people out there! What certain makeup products do you want me to do research on and write about what reviews do YOU want to here. Or how do I manage my time with the babies and makeup. I just want to put that out there! So let me know please in the comments below!! :)

I know I'm all over the place right now but my blog page name is perfect for my life, seriously because once I get some quite time I'm either on youtube checking out the beauty gurus or I am "playing" in my makeup trying to figure out different looks I'm wanting to try :) that's my favorite thing to do by the way my husband laughs at me sometimes, but I love him ! I know you wonderful mommies out their don't get that much time or you might be exhausted with taking care of those beautiful babies you have. But I am going to tell you something and you don't have to take my advice but please take at least 30 minutes if you can out of the day to do something for you ! If it's doing your makeup or if it's reading and just relaxing. Please do it, it will make you feel better and make your home happier because if momma ain't happy no one is LOL.

I am sorry I was all over the place I had a few things on my mind I will make sure I will have at least two main topics to talk about! This is just about it for the night! Again please give me some feedback in the comments below or an ideas you guys would like for me to write about!

Until my next beauty break !

You fabulous ladies have a wonderful night!

<3 Kirsten



   

No comments:

Post a Comment