Thursday, June 9, 2016


Hi All !!

I'm sitting here thinking about why I love makeup how I got involved with it. Because a little over a year ago I was nowhere close to where I am at now. I had always loved makeup and wished upon the stars that I could step into Sephora without being insecure. Then one day I just did it and now my husband is not to happy not really he doesn't mind it, sometimes, because he loves spoiling me! :) He truly is a keeper! But I love makeup! I love the way it makes me feel, I love that I can make people feel great about their self after doing their makeup. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! It truly is an art form and people might say there are rules but rules are meant to be broken, if you think it looks good then rock it, who cares what people think! 


Why do we have to judge other people for what they do I don't understand what this world has come to. I just watched Manny MUA highlighting challenge video and he was talking about that he was not planning on wearing this out of the house but then he brought up but if you like it as in his subscribers then you freaking wear it and own it! I loved that and with him saying that definitely inspired me to write this tonight because there are just way to many haters out there. 


So basically be who ever you want to be. Makeup is supposed to be fun and please don't put anyone down because they don't do there makeup like you or you don't think it's the right way because again there are no rules with makeup you can do whatever the heck you want! You beautiful people out their look amazing with or without makeup so own either one don't ever let anyone put you down!


I know this blog was a short one but that was definitely weighing on my heart and I thought I would write about it! So I hope all you lovely people enjoyed and have a fabulous night! 



Until my next beauty break! 


Goodnight 


<3 Kirsten 


No comments:

Post a Comment